One of the most popular slot games to come out from the Microgaming developer is the Break Da Bank slot. This game has a robbery theme that offers plenty of intriguing and interesting spins. The player needs to break into the bank and rob all the money in the game. You should not get caught in the process of heisting. This game has a classic and traditional slot look with a straightforward paying table. It comes with three reels and 5 paylines that offer enough and more chances to win. The purple, green and gold colours used in the display make it soothing for the eyes.
How to Play Break Da Bank Slot for Free?
In order to test this slot for free, you can play the demo mode out of cost. This will give the gambler a complete idea of how the game operates. By doing so, the player will be in a better position to wager with real money. The player can play the game instantly for free without any registration or deposit.
Steps Involved in Wagering with Real Money
- First you should register in the online casino and also deposit the required money to wager in your account.
- Before you start to spin the reels, it is important to adjust the bet according to the needs. This is done by pressing on the + or the – buttons seen below the reels.
- This will allow the gamer to choose the coin size ranging from 0.1 to 1000.
- After choosing the coin size, click on the Bet One option to choose the number of paylines. Press the bet one option once for the 1st line, 2 times for the 2nd line and so on.
- If you are looking to wager the maximum amount, just click on the Bet Max option and the max number of active lines, coin size and value will get selected automatically.
- After this, just click on the spin option to set the game rolling. The wins that the player gains after each spin will be reflected in the win option.
Features of Break Da Bank Slot
The symbols that feature in the Break Da Bank slot include the regular classic images like any bar and single, double and triple bars. Apart from these regulars, the other symbols used are ones that suit the theme of the game. They are the dollar sign, vaults, gold coins, and the Break Da Bank logo. There are no bonus rounds or free spins offered in here.
Symbols and Their Payouts
- Get three Any Bar symbols on the active paylines and win a reward of 5 credits.
- The player who lands a single Bar symbol on any of the bet pa lines will get 10 coins credited.
- Anyone landing the double Bar symbol on the active win lines will get 40 credits.
- Getting the three triple Bar images on the active win line will award you with 80 coins.
- The next high pay symbol is the Dollar sign. If you land three of them on a payline, a 160-coin bonus will be awarded.
The Break Da Bank logo is the wild symbol. It has the capacity to replace all the other low paying symbols in the game to create a successful combination. If a single wild symbol is used to form a win on an active payline, then the gambler will be rewarded with 2x the winnings. So, if you win 500 coins, your win will be doubled to 1000 coins. If the gambler gets two Break Da Bank logo icons to replace the other symbols on a payline, then the prizes will be quadrupled.
- If you get three wild symbols to show up on the 1st green payline, then 100 coins will be awarded as a bonus.
- Getting 3 of the game’s logo icons to appear on the 2nd win line will offer the gambler 1200-coin bonus.
- If the three wild symbols land on the 3rd yellow active line, then the reward is 1400 coins.
- A player who lands the Break Da Bank logo on the 4th purple colour win line will be awarded 1600 credits.
- Land the wild symbols on the 5th red colour payline to avail 2400 credits.
The Break Da Bank slot is suitable for every player looking to wager on a tight budget. This game offers simple rules and adjustable paylines that provide players with the liberty to choose the win lines to bet on. With Break Da Bank logo as the wild symbol that offers plenty of win options and multipliers, this game is worth a try.
Some of the other titles from Microgaming are Burning Desire, Cashapillar, Break Away, Football Star, Great Griffin, Hellboy, Gold Factory, Avalon II, etc.