Players with a special love for dinosaurs will find Dino Might an interesting slot to play. It comes with 5 reels and 25 lines of pay. Features include the Wild, bonus round, Scatter and multipliers.
The minimum value you can bet is 0.01 while the maximum is 25. RTP is at 96.42%. It comes with a jackpot prize of 80,000 coins. The Scatter is the fossil and can be used to unlock the bonus round. All you need is three or more fossils, and you are good to go!
The Triggersaurus is yet another special symbol in the game. Three Triggersauruses will transport players to the Reel Bonus round where juicy prizes await.
The game logo is the Wild, and it is used to replace all other symbols in the game in order to arrive at a winning combination. The Wild cannot, however, be used to replace the Scatter. Payouts occur in a left to right direction on your screen.
Dino Might following in line with the gigantic creatures comes with a pretty juicy jackpot prize of 80,000 coins! On the downside though, there is no progressive jackpot to look forward to.
Before delving to the bonus rounds, let’s have a look at what the different symbols represent in terms of payouts.
- The plant symbols are the lowest paying ones with payouts varying from 50 to 100 if five of a particular type appears on the screen.
- The dinosaurs are next in line to the plants in terms of payouts. Their values vary from 120 to 300 depending on the kind.
- The Triceratops are next in line as five of them on a given payline will translate to a payout value of 400.
- Next is the Tyrannosaurus Rex with a value of 800 if five of them make an appearance on the payline.
- This is followed by Dino Might which also happens to be the Wild symbol. Five Wilds translate to an 8000 payout value.
- Last but not least is the Amber Scatter which carries a 200 payout value if five of them make an appearance on the payline.
There are two extra rounds to look forward to. The first round is the Reel bonus round which is arrived at when 3, 4, or 5 Triggersauruses make an appearance on an active payline.
When this happens, you will be prompted to choose one of the three frozen symbols in order to unlock the hidden prize. In this round, players can look forward to a maximum of 4500 coins.
Next in line is the Match bonus which is arrived at when at least three amber fossils make an appearance on any part of the reels. When this happens, you will be a step or two away from enjoying the maximum prize of 20,000 coins.
In this extra round, your job will be to select from the given squares. You will have to land on a total of four fossils to secure your win.