If you love Las Vegas-style classic slots, then the Don Deal is an interesting one. This slot by Microgaming has 3 reels and a single payline. The Don is the main character in this game and has enough Mafia elements to keep you playing for long hours. The casino game offers multiplier features.
How to Play Don Deal Slot Out of Cost?
The most of the online casinos offer this casino game for free. Visit the genuine and regulated online casino and search for the slot. You are playing the free mode; you do not have to download or register to play. The free mode offers fun credits that can be used to make bets and to get the game underway.
How to Play Don Deal with Real Money?
- First, you should visit the online casino and register for an account. Also, make a deposit to get access to playing the game with real money.
- Click on the Bet One option seen on the control bar just under the reels. The coin value and the size options will pop up.
- You need to choose the coin size that ranges from 1 or 2 by pressing the + or – options.
- The value ranges from 0.25 to 5, and this can also be chosen by pressing the + or – options.
- If you like to bet with a maximum amount to win big, then click on the ‘Bet Max’ option.
- Lastly, press the Spin button to start playing the game.
- Choose the expert mode from the control menu and then click on ‘Autoplay’ option to set the reels to spin automatically.
Don Deal Paytable
All the classic gambling machine symbols like cherry, single, double and triple bars, lucky 7s are featured in the Don Deal slot.
- Hit a cherry on the payline when betting on one or two coins to get the payout of 2 or 4 credits.
- Land 2 any bar symbols on the win line to get 3 or 6 credits for 1 or 2 bet respectively.
- Landing 2 cherries on the active line offers 5, or 10 for betting with 1 or 2 coins.
- Landing three single bars on a pay line offers 10 or 20 credits for 1 or 2 coin bets.
- Get 25 or 50 credits when you hit 3 double bar symbols betting with 1 or 2 coins.
- Hit 3 triple bar symbols betting on 1 or 2 coins to get 50 or 100 credits.
- Getting three lucky 7s on a payline will offer 100 or 200 credits for 1, or 2 coins respectively.
The banknotes and coin symbol are the wild. It can substitute all the other symbols in the game to create a paying combination. If the wild symbol is in the middle of the reel with other similar symbols on either side, then the cash prize will be doubled. If you get two wild symbols on a line along with any other symbol, then your winnings get quadrupled. Lading 3 wild symbols on the payline offer you 800 when betting with 1 coin, and 1600 credits for betting with 2 coins.
Other Microgaming Products
Some of the other popular 3-reel and 1 payline Microgaming slots are 7 Oceans, Cash Crazy, Big 5, Double Dose, Fantastic 7’s, High 5, Grand 7’s, Fruit Slots, Mardi Gas, Living in Luxury, Monkeys Monkey, Off the Hook, etc.