If you think that the Monster Mania casino game is a frightening gambling machine with terrifying monsters, then Microgaming has brought a comic filled monster group here. This is a colourful and cartoonish slot that looks more or less like the classic fruit slot. This 5-reel, 9-payline, and the 3-row game has features like multipliers, scatter, wild and more gems that gamblers look for in every slot title.
How to Play Monster Mania Slot?
The Monster Mania is very easy to play. All you need to do is to spin the reels and try to get as many similar symbols as possible on the chosen paylines. This slot offers players the option first to try it for free through the demo game mode and then start playing it with real money. When you are good enough in the game follow the registration and deposit procedures to be able to withdraw real money winnings. It does not offer any progressive jackpot.
Step by Step Guide to Pay with Real Money
- As there are 9 paylines in the game that run from left to right, choose the number of active paylines that you would like to start with. Click on the select line option that is seen at the bottom of the reels to choose the active lines from 1 to 9;
- There is a + or – option offered just in front of the select line option. Pressing the + or – will increase or decrease the bet value. The min bet and max bet value are 0.25 and 2.00 respectively;
- If the player likes to stake big, then click on the bet max option where all the maximum values will automatically get selected;
- After all the values are chosen, just press on the spin button to initiate the spinning of the reels;
- The Monster Mania also features an autoplay option that can be chosen if the gamblers would like to relax and let the game do the spins for them automatically.
The Different Symbols and Payouts
The lower-value icons in the Monster Mania are oranges, apples, watermelons and the bananas. The multi-coloured monsters are the high-value symbols. This slot does not offer any free spins or bonus rounds.
- The scatter brain is the scatter symbol. It is important to get a minimum of three scatter icons anywhere in the active paylines to get a prize;
- The wins that you make using the scatter will be added to the payline triumphs;
- If you land three brains on the reels, you get a payout of 10x of the total bet;
- For 4 brains the payout is 50 of the total stake;
- If 5 scatterbrains land on the reels, you get 100 of the total bet placed.
A giant mouth with wild letters held between the teeth is the wild symbol. It can substitute all the other low-valued symbols in the Monster Mania except the scatterbrain to come out with winning combinations.
If you can’t get enough of this engaging slot, some of the other popular titles from the house of Microgaming are God Factory, Double Whammy, Sure Win, Thunderstruck, Tomb Raider, Lucky Leprechaun, Avalon, etc.