€100 + 100 Free Spins Welcome Bonus
ShadowBet was established in 2016, and it is a member of the MT SecureTrade Limited Casinos group. MT SecureTrade Limited is one of the newest companies in the industry, but it is very strong in financial terms and controls multiple well-known brands. Thus, among the group’s brands are casinos like Calzone, Ikibu, Cashmio, Dunder, BetSpin, Rizk, and GUTS. All of these brands use the same delivery platform. In other words, the number of games and the variety offered does not differ greatly.
According to CasinoRank scores, ShadowBet is considered the most popular and most trusted casino among the group’s brands. This is most likely due to faster customer service. Because, as we have mentioned above, group casinos are not much different from each other. ShadowBet looks quite modern and uses a design known as “Metro”. Like the Windows 8 interface, the website is made up of multiple “boxes”, each containing a link to a different page.
The menu with frequently used links is on the left. Promotion announcements are at the top, and the popular game list is at the bottom. Thanks to its design and HTML5 technology, there is no difference in terms of performance and features between desktop computers and mobile devices. So whichever device you use, you get the same experience.
ShadowBet accepts the following currencies: Canadian dollars, Euro, British pounds, Norwegian kroner, Swedish kronor, and USD. The website also supports four languages; Finnish, English, German, and Swedish. ShadowBet can appeal to every taste and taste, thanks to its collection of nearly 500 casino games.
Sign Up Bonus & Other Promotions
As with other casinos, we can also review the ShadowBet bonuses in two categories:
Welcome Bonus: This bonus is only available for new members. Your first three deposits will be matched with a certain rate. You also get 200 free spins. If we show it as a table:
%100 match, up to 100 EURO
%50 match, up to 400 EURO
%25 match, up to 500 EURO
So in order to benefit from this bonus, you have to deposit money first. You earn a certain bonus for each deposit. You can earn a total of € 1,000 and 200 free spins. Free spins are granted for 10 days, 20 spins daily. The conditions for this campaign are:
- You must deposit at least 10 Euros each time.
- If you want to withdraw the bonus money, the amount of the bonus and the deposit related to it must be wagered at least 35 times. This is called the “wagering requirement”. In other words, if you want to withdraw 1,000 Euros, you must have betted 35,000 Euros in advance.
- Free Spins can only be used in the following games: Wild Wild West, Aloha, Pyramid: Quest for Immortality, and Starburst.
You must make use of your bonus within 30 days of your membership date. Otherwise, the bonus will be deleted.
Although the wagering requirement is high, there is no time limit. You can reach 35,000 Euros in total anytime you want. For an average player this will take quite a long time, so we recommend that you use your bonus money to play games. By playing another game called “Ouroboros”, you can extend the coverage and duration of the welcome package. The game is totally free, and you do not need to deposit any money to play.
Promotions for current members include:
Bet You Cannot Lose: Every Thursday, a 100% cashback bonus is applied for your first bet on blackjack and roulette games. So even if you lose your first bet in these games, you can get your money back. However, there are two important conditions to benefit from this campaign:
- You cannot withdraw your refunded cash immediately. In order to withdraw, you have to bet 35 times the amount of the refund. So if you get a $ 500 refund, for example, you have to bet $ 17,500 to win it. Placing a wagering requirement even for your own money is not nice and not ethical.
- You must have deposited a minimum of 10 Euros at least one week before the bonus has been applied.
In practice, this is a meaningless campaign, you cannot use the refunded money because of the wagering requirement.
- Happy Hours Bonus: Every week on Wednesday, all members receive 10 free spins. However, you can only use these spins in Wild Wild West, Aloha, Pyramid Quest for Immortality, and Starburst games. You are also asked to use them between the hours of 15.00 – 17.00 on the same day. Finally, at least one week before the bonus, you must deposit a minimum of 10 Euros to your account. If you make a profit by using free spins, you still have to fulfill the x35 wagering requirement. Obviously, these conditions are too heavy and meaningless for only 10 free spins.
- Real World Events: The bets you place for some pre-selected games give you virtual tickets. If you win in the monthly prize draw, you are invited to some real-world events. For example, while this review was written, members could get an invitation to the Rolling Stones concert. For this, it was enough to play Reels of Rock, Reelin ‘& Rockin’ and Road Trip slots and deposit a minimum of 10 Euros. Every 10 Euro deposit awards 1 virtual ticket.
If we make a general assessment, we find that the bonuses for existing members are insufficient. Apart from the welcome bonus and real-world events, the ShadowBet promotions have failed to attract our attention, and some of them are borderline misleading advertisements.
ShadowBet Slots and Game Collection
As we mentioned above, Shadowbet games are very rich in number and category. You can play the games of Netent, Play’n GO, Thuderkick, Elk Studios, Betsoft and NextGen Gaming in Shadowbet. About 500 games are offered in different categories. It is also possible to play Microgaming slots at ShadowBet.
We recommend Mega Moolah and Mega Fortune slot machines for the progressive jackpot category. In the video slot machine category, we recommend you to try Immortal Romance, Foxin Wins, Dead or Alive, Jack and the Beanstalk titles. You can also find games like video poker, blackjack, roulette, and craps.
ShadowBet does not offer a mobile app. If you are connecting from your mobile phone or tablet PC, your only option is to use the mobile version of the website. However, this is a very satisfying experience, and a huge part of the game collection offers native mobile support.
There is also a Live Casino section where you can find almost all table games. The infrastructure required for this feature is provided by Evolution Gaming. The broadcast quality is very good, and there is no noticeable lag. Still, we can say that the number of live games needs to be increased a little more.
Payment Methods You Can Use
If we will list the methods of payment and withdrawal separately:
|Name||Fee||Process Time||Min/Max Limit|
|Credit Cards||None||Instant||10 / 5.000 EURO|
|Skrill||None||Instant||10 / 5.000 EURO|
|Neteller||None||Instant||10 / 5.000 EURO|
|Euteller||None||Instant||10 / 5.000 EURO|
|Name||Fee||Process Time||Min/Max Limit|
|Credit Cards||% 2.5||1 – 3 days||10 / 5.000 EURO|
|Skrill||2.5 EURO||Instant||20 / 5.000 EURO|
|Neteller||2.5 EURO||Instant||20 / 5.000 EURO|
|Bank Transfer||2.5 EURO||1 – 3 days||20 / 5.000 EURO|
The maximum limits are pretty low, but if you have been a member for a long time and belong to the “high-roller” category, you can reach out to customer service and ask for an increase. Speaking of customer service, there are two ways to reach them: You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Live Chat feature on the website. They respond to all applications within an average of 2 hours.
Security & Legality
Like other MT SecureTrade Limited casinos, ShadowBet also uses three different licenses: Malta Gambling Authority, UK Gambling Commission, and Curacao eGaming. Having a large number of licenses means that it is regularly audited and conforms to European Union standards. ShadowBet encrypts all your connections with SSL and meets industry standards for security and fairness. As a matter of fact, it also has the prestigious “RNG Certified” certificate.
The ShadowBet restricted countries list includes the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, and United States.