Prepare for a Siberian Showdown, as two of the greatest and most dangerous animals fight for their lives in an exciting slot game. Developed by Genesis Gaming, Tiger vs Bear delivers a simple slot machine yet brimming with life and macho-power. Set in the serene, winter-filled forest of the Siberian mountains, you can practically feel the cold as even your slots have frosted over. But that won’t stop players from spinning and aiming to win the jackpot, as it’s up to them and the prizes you win that will determine who will win this animal confrontation.
How to Play the Slot Game
- The slot game is a basic 5×3 grid, with a total of 25 paylines.
- The standard symbols are the traditional A, 10, J, Q, and K, stylised in a pine-tree aesthetic. The bigger bonus symbols are the based around different elements of nature such as snowflakes and maple leafs.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols. Allowing gaps to be filled in for possible combinations. This symbol is represented by the word “WILD” with a red claw mark cut through it.
- The scatter symbol offers a bonus no matter where it appears on the screen.
- If the Bear and the Tiger symbols appear at the same time on opposite sides (reel 1 and reel 5), the ‘Siberian Battle’ Bonus round triggers. If you choose the Tiger and it wins the fight, you earn a total of 8 free spins. If not, you earn 4 free spins. If you choose the bear and it wins, your winnings are doubled in the Bear Claw bonus round.
- Bonus round feature has the player pick out a prize underneath 15 bear footprints. Players can win a variety of bonuses or none at all depending on which footprint they choose.
Free and Real Money
The minimum bet you can make in terms of coins is 0.01 to 20 coins. When it comes to real money, the betting range goes from 0.01USD to 20.00USD. The expected payout percentage is 95.61%.
Bonus Rounds and the Free Spins
The Tiger and Bear symbols are what you must aim for in order to trigger the special bonuses of the game, without the need for the Wild and Scatter symbols. While the Tiger can gain you up to 8 spins depending on whether or not he loses the battle, it has another special feature. There is a chance it can claw through the reel, with any of symbols having the possibility of turning into wild symbols to score additional combinations. With the Bear Claw bonus round, this can be re-triggered again and again. Meaning the payout you obtain from revealing the footprints can be doubled as many times as you bet on the bear winning.
Play for Real Money
The maximum winning from all five Tiger and Bear symbols is 750x. making a max bet of 20.00USD can bring this up to, 15,000. Double this with free pin feature won by the Tiger, and it can reach up to 30,000. The same results can also be obtained through the Bear Claw feature, as the winnings from these are also doubled the same as Tiger. No matter what animal you bet on in the battle round, they have equal chances of bringing your total max payout to 30,000. So pick your favourite.